Our 3rd Annual Spring Swap Meet & Rides is coming in late April/early May
What to do on these cold and snowy days? Why not look over your bikes and cycling gear for candidates to bring to CRW's 3rd Annual Spring Swap Meet & Rides. Freeing up more basement or garage space is easy, just review the list below for stuff you no longer need or want:
- Complete bikes, frames, wheels, and tires
- Components, parts, accessories, and tools
- Car racks, travel cases, bike racks, and bike bags
- Clothing including shoes, jerseys, hats, and jackets
Like last year there will be "free stuff" tables to give away items, and find free gems for yourself. You can also sell your stuff and buy from others. Everyone wins!
There will be two rides in the morning, followed by the Swap Meet in the afternoon, so it's a great opportunity to get in early season miles. Look for more details as we get closer to the event!
Jerry Skurla links to his member information, but there is no email address listed here unless you are logged in. Can we edit the text and layout at the end to:
Jerry Skurla is the volunteer coordinator for the Swap. He would like to hear preferences from members on the following location options:
- A - Inside Rt 128
- B - Outside Rt 128 & North of MA Pike
- C - Outside Rt 128 & South of MA Pike