What's the club policy on posts to its facebook page?
This is our policy on posts:
- Other than sponsors and group rides by other clubs, CRW (via its admins) will NOT use Status Updates to promote commercial entities such as bike shops, tour operators, bicycles, clothing, gear, nutrition, and so on.
- CRW will announce sponsors with a Status Update once when they first sign on.
- Roughly a week before each century, CRW will post a Status Update pointing people to the CRW sponsors page.
- On an ad hoc basis, CRW may use a Status Update to mention group rides sponsored by other clubs (e.g., The Flattest Century in the East, Seacoast Century).
- Within reason, CRW will allow individuals (including CRW volunteers and members) to post to CRW's Wall messages with mention of commercial entities. CRW reserves the right to delete posts that CRW in its sole discretion determines are not "within reason."