Take Rt. 95 (128) to exit 40, Rt. 129 East. Follow signs for Rt. 129 East for 1.5 miles to Wakefield center. Follow Rt. 129 East as it turns left. Go approximately 1 mile past Wakefield center. Turn right onto Farm Street. Go .25 miles and turn left into Wakefield High School.
North to New Hampshire
Event held Rain or Shine
ADVANCE REGISTRATION ON-LINE ONLY. NO DAY OF EVENT WALK-INS.
Join the Charles River Wheelmen on rural roads through the Merrimack Valley of northeastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire.
- Fully arrowed routes with CRW precision, with a map and cue sheet for each ride.
- Water & food stops on all routes.
- Technical and mechanical support by Cycle Loft. Please arrive early if you want your bike checked before a ride
- After-ride refreshments for returning riders
HELMETS REQUIRED ON CRW RIDES
Join us for one of three beautiful routes of 100, 62 and 50 miles on slightly rolling rural roads.
- Our 100 mile ride will take you through Exeter and Hampton Falls, NH.
- The other routes travel through such towns as Boxford, Groveland and Topsfield.
- All routes pass through the Harold Parker State Forest.
The ride will be limited to 700 riders, and you must register to participate. You will NOT be able to pay at the start.
- CRW members - $20 (members must login to the site to register at this price)
- Nonmembers - $30
Register early, and be certain you have a place in the ride.