Ride Programs Road Show Schedule and Updates
Several webinars in April and May about training & ride program. Please attend as many as interest you.
FREE club gear to 10 participants: join the events for a chance to win new club gear with vivid colors & bold look. We are considering custom Purist water bottles & Buff CoolNet neck wraps over the next two months. As soon as we receive them, we will raffle 10 of them to participants from these events. Learn more about new club logo & share your feedback.
Registration is required for each individual session through the provided link to Zoom meeting.
- 12 April 2021 19:00 with Rami Haddad
- Register at https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwvd-iopjwvE9BtgkrPVC7DSDSnEX4rCPNS
- An annual meeting offers the club the opportunity to bring its members together, to share knowledge, make decisions, and to advance programs.
- Detailed report at https://crwheelers.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/EY0ot9YFCCFAoYNR3S5r4yEB6czeCtbf...
- Post questions in advance.
Ride Leader Training
- 27 April 19:00 with Ed Cheng
- Register at https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwtce6qrTMoH9C0dmr6IEDIBPDrJljCgLzU
- Have you ever thought about leading a ride with CRW? Do you have questions about what is involved? We are now offering Ride Leader Training for anyone who wishes to learn more about what it takes to lead a club ride.
- Learn about how you can become part of the wonderful community of over 100 Ride Leaders. It is fun, easy, and a great way to get involved with the club.
- 13 April 2021 19:00 with Kamila Khan
- Register at https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAof-6vrToiGtdDNJdz--fIy7ZaMyvYQsSd
- Offering group rides for women only, Increase women’s participations in broader club events. Creating opportunities to learn how to change a tube and fix your bike.
Time Trial Clinic
- 15 April 2021 19:00 with Aaron Doucett
- Register at https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwof-uqrD8iHtZdv14JdWrfgq1ucxqD5cbA
- Outline the upcoming CRW Mystic Lakes Time Trial series, as well as provide some helpful tips regarding equipment, pacing strategy, and mental aspects to the discipline.
Adventure Overnight Rides
- 20 April 2021 19:00 with Steve Carlson
- Register at https://bostonu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcld-CqqjwiHdZDHyKDYq0iFw8ljZI...
- Adventure Riding is a ride that encompasses one or more overnight stays. The rides will include interesting destinations, and likely involve routes and roads you have never done. There is one goal… to have fun and create everlasting memories!
- 22 April 2021 19:00 with André Wolff
- Register at https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tZckf-igqDsqGdT6wwSYWL9MLe8hoQbqsubo
- Performance oriented virtual and In Real World (IRL) events focusing on road cycling fitness, disciplines, techniques and skills. The theme for 2021 is climbing.
- 29 April 2021 19:00 with Randolph Williams
- Register at https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tZItcO-gpj8oG9PoWtAjvSmZtKKRkPoQHom2
- Learn about the Hubs program we plan to run this year. We will start with Alewife Cambridge with a library of routes & events and an app.
- 4 May 2021 19:00 with Rudge McKenney
- Register at https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUkdumtqz8pHNAIIt4SdqP4spnsvFmPsPlD
- How can CRW offer the benefits of cycling to the broadest possible community? Plans for the 2021 season. What does the future hold?
Gravel Program Show
- 6 May 2021 19:00 with Rami Haddad
- Register at https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYkcu-rrTMiGNfInW4wW99r2GRODEta0GQG
- Mixed fun on paved & gravel in search of maximum fresh air & minimum traffic. Learn about the Gravel program we plan to run this year, routes, trips, library, & events. Share your ideas about other routes to include.
- Agenda & program description at https://crwheelers.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/EelmAMdpGdxPiUz39UBKJacBZKKf3ZT0...