Charles River Wheelers (CRW) is a group of recreational cyclists who enjoy frequent rides, social events, and educational opportunities, primarily in the Greater Boston area.
CRW values the advancement and enjoyment of cycling
- through pursuit of diverse members and inclusive activities,
- through sponsorship of rides and other events,
- through cooperative activities with other organizations,
- through encouragement of favorable actions by government and private industry,
- through publicity of the benefits of cycling,
- through education of the cycling community and the general public about the health and fitness benefits of cycling and safe cycling practices,
- through charitable donations to support cycling infrastructure, policies, and underserved communities,
- and through other suitable means.
CRW shall not organize, conduct or coordinate any activities not permitted by a corporation exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Approved by the Board 29 March 2021