Adventure Rides. Several Adventure Rides have been arranged. Adventure Rides Launched at CRW | Charles River Wheelers
- May: Providence to NYC is now open for registration. EPIC trip! Catch details and register at https://crwheelers.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/EUym6Y6rVmJGr6W-f9MFtmIBYciB3Vtu...
- June: Ride across Massachusetts: Summit to Sea, Register at https://crwheelers.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/EZTYyvnEICdIm7JFuD8Q63kBHwvWc-OQ...
- July: Bostréal—Boston to Montréal is now open for registration. Grab your passport and register at https://crwheelers.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/EU-54kJZdFdIjve00Z_lqvsBjcst7Wdj...
- August: Bikepack in beautiful Vermont, No need to hire BackRoads, we have it here: See the summary and register at https://crwheelers.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/EfxZWGoHzZVDnZI1a8cc4UsBvjWfUTUn...
- October: Bike Maine Kittery Point to Ogunquit and beyond. Read and register for this beautiful trip with great appeal to all riders at https://crwheelers.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/ERcPKeL3D7RGlI1wQUGquUABxfp1Y9Xg.
Town Ride collections - There will be days in May warm enough to ride and the Town Collections are available for you www.crw.org/route-collection-panel-page
Volunteer Positions. A list of open positions can be found here https://www.crw.org/content/open-positions
Club Forums There are several forums you can use to stay in touch with your CRW friends or participate in friendly discussions. https://www.crw.org/content/forums
Amazon Smile If you have an Amazon Prime account please look into making CRW your charity. Details here https://www.crw.org/content/amazon-smile
Raffle Winners. We announced a membership drive in March to raffle three Road IDs. Based on Random.org selection, here are the three winners: