Take the 2nd entrance to the HS parking lot and park under the overhead on the far right closes to the tennis courts
CRW Rides are open to members and limited guests. Guests may only attend two rides before joining.
All riders (both Members and Guests) must REGISTER
If a rider has not pre-registered, that rider must do so online at the start of the ride.
The online registration will include a liability waiver that all riders will need to review and accept.
The online registration will also require all riders to review CRW’s Safety and COVID Guidelines and to agree to follow those guidelines on the ride.
This is a very cool event that is new for 2022.
- Do 1 of 3 great rides in the morning
- Find parts/gear you need and sell/giveaway your stuff in the afternoon.
- Check out the "Free Stuff" table
- Enjoy snacks and refreshments
It's officially spring, and warmer temps and longer days means the outside bike riding season is finally here. This also means checking over your bike(s) to ensure they're ready for action and running smoothly and safely.
But with supply chain issues continuing, and the cycling industry still reacting to two years of tremendous demand, it can be difficult to prep for the 2022 riding season.
How often in the last several months have you said any of the following?
- "I just need 2 parts to get this bike up and rolling, but I can't find them anywhere."
- "Craigslist and eBay are ok, but I can't inspect items before buying like I want to."
- "This year spring cleaning means clearing out my unused bikes, parts, and gear."
If you've said one or all of the above, please hold May 1, 2022 on your calendar for the new CRW Spring Swap Meet & Rides event.
This new event will take place at the Lincoln-Sudbury High School parking lot in Sudbury, MA and includes:
- at 9am a 50 mile ride
- at 10am a Women's program, no-drop ride, 29 mile ride
- at 11am a 25 mile ride
- the Spring Swap Meet runs from 1pm to 5pm
- Snacks and refreshments
For both CRW members and their guests, the Spring Swap Meet is designed to have options for all. There is no charge to participate. Attendees can:
1. Tag, price and put your items on CRW-monitored "theme tables" (String tags will be available at check-in)
- Drive train & brakes
- Bars, stems, seats & posts
- Wheels, tires & tubes
- Tools, racks & packs
- Clothing & shoes
- Bike travel cases & vehicle rack
- Women's saddles & gear
2. Bring and set-up your own "tailgate" table to display all your stuff as you want
3. Tag, price and put complete bikes in the CRW-monitored Bike Corral
4. Use the "Free Stuff" table for items anyone can have for free (All unclaimed items will be donated to Bikes Not Bombs)
Keeping it simple - no crypto please...
1. All transactions are direct between seller and buyer via barter, cash, Venmo, etc. CRW is not acting as an agent or broker or middleman, and does not charge a fee or take a percentage of any transactions.
2. Sellers accepting ONLY on-line payments need not be physically present, but must be reachable via text or telephone from 1-5 pm to answer buyer questions.
So on May 1st enjoy one of three great rides AND find those Stronglight chainring bolts, or that right-hand Campy shifter, or a "new-to-you" road bike and more.
Click HERE for descriptions of the ride types.