From I-93/MA-128, take MA-24 south to I-495 South. Take exit 4 with a left off the ramp onto MA-105 North. Take a right on MA-28/East Grove Street at the light. In 1.1 miles, turn left onto Wood Street. At Wareham Street (crossed at odd angle), you will pick up the CRW signs. In 0.7 mile on Wood St, turn left onto Tiger Drive, a long access road, which you follow to the middle school. With no delays, the trip takes about 50 minutes to drive from the intersection of 128/95 and the Mass Pike. The school is about 3.5 mi. from the Middleboruogh/Lakeville commuter rail stop. Timetable is here: https://mbta.com/schedules/CR-Middleborough/timetable .
EVENT HELD RAIN OR SHINE
Join the Charles River Wheelers on rural roads through cranberry country in southeastern Massachusetts. This is your chance to ride on roads that are not common for CRW and take in terrain so gorgeous that you might wonder how you have missed it.
Please note these two independent steps
- To participate, you must register
- To access all Ride with GPS features for the event, go to the Ride with GPS event page and click the RSVP button, or just click here
HELMETS REQUIRED ON CRW RIDES
Join us for one of four beautiful routes of 52, 66, 84 and 101 miles on generally flat rural roads. All routes are arrowed with CRW precision, have Ride with GPS navigation, and cue sheets.
The arrow for the Cranberry Harvest Century rides looks like this:
Riders who would like to join a group, are invited to join Andy Brand, who is leading a slow ride on the 66 mile route beginning at 8 AM.
CRW will provide
- Water, food, and relief stops on all routes.
- Technical and mechanical support at the start and along the way.
- After-ride food and drinks for all returning riders.
Food / Water Stops
Food at these stops is included in your entrance fee and typically includes bagels, peanut butter, bananas, other fruit, cookies, granola bars, etc, plus water or other beverages.
|Rest Stop||52 Mile Route||66 Mile Route||84 Mile Route||101 Mile Route||Open Hours|
|Myles Standish State Forest||Mile 28||Mile 28||9 AM to 11:30 AM|
|Adrian's, Rochester*||Mile 26||Mile 47||Mile 47||9 AM to 1:00 PM|
|Mattapoisett Wharf||Mile 23||Mile 36||Mile 57||Mile 73||9:30 AM to 3:00 PM|
|After- Ride Refreshments||Finish||Finish||Finish||Finish||Noon to 5:00 PM|
*Adrian's in Rochester is a limited Rest Stop. There will be Porta-johns and water and granola bars. Adrian's is a convenience store with additional food / beverages.
All of the rest stops have bathrooms or porta-johns - PLEASE USE THEM!
Ride with GPS event and features
- For more information on the routes and to access premium features such as turn-by-turn instructions on your phone, go to the Ride with GPS Cranberry Harvest Century event page here.
- To enable premium features, click the RSVP button on the event page, or click here.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT AN ALTERNATIVE TO REGISTRATION BELOW.
The ride will be limited to 500 riders, and you must register to participate. You will NOT be able to register and pay at the start.
- CRW members - $20 (members must login to the site to register at this price)
- Nonmembers - $35 (CRW membership costs just $15)
Register early to be certain you have a place in the ride.
Registration fee is non-refundable.