2022 Cranberry Harvest Century Information
Join us for one of three beautiful routes of 52, 63 and 100 miles on generally flat rural roads. All routes are final. You may download them to your navigation device.
Please print out your cue sheet and bring it with you.
The event starts at the College Pond Day-Use Area in Myles Standish State Forest in Plymouth, MA.
If you would like to ride with a group, we will have several rides led by CRW Ride Leaders.
|100 miles||13 - 14 mph||7:20 AM||Curt Dudley-Marling|
|100 miles||15 - 16 mph||7:30 AM||Mark Nardone|
|62 miles||13 - 14 mph||8:15 AM||Mike Needle|
|62 miles||16.5 - 17.5 mph||8:25 AM||Bill Ebsworth|
|53 miles||12 - 14 mph||8:35 AM||Barbara Martin|
|53 miles||15 - 16 mph||8:45 AM||Jerry Skurla|
CRW will provide:
- Water, food, and relief stops on all routes.
- Technical and mechanical support at the start.
- Sag support en-route.
- After-ride food and drinks for all returning riders.
REST STOPS AND AFTER-RIDE PARTY
Food at these stops is included in your entrance fee and typically includes bagels, peanut butter, bananas, other fruit, cookies, granola bars, etc, plus water and other beverages.
|Rest Stop||52 Mile Route||63 Mile Route||100 Mile Route||Open Hours|
|East Over Reservation||Mile 36||Mile 42||Mile 36||8:45 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Tamarack Park||Mile 53||9:45 AM to 12:45 PM|
|Mattapoisett Wharf||Mile 28||Mile 31||Mile 72||9:15 AM to 2:45 PM|
|After- Ride Refreshments||Finish||Finish||Finish||11:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
NOTE: 53 and 62 mile riders hit the Mattapoisett Wharf rest stop before the East Over rest stop.
All of the rest stops as well as the start and finish have bathrooms or porta-johns - PLEASE USE THEM!
The Cranberry Harvest Century is limited to CRW members only!
The ride will be limited to 750 riders, and you must register to participate. You will NOT be able to register and pay at the start.
- Early Bird Registration- $25 (available until Monday, September 5th)
- Regular Registration - $35
There is always fine print.
- Event is held rain or shine.
- No same-day registration.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- You may transfer your registration to another CRW member but you must notify us by Saturday, September 17th.
- Registration will CLOSE Friday, September 16th at 11:59 PM. or when we sell out.
- Helmets are required on CRW rides.