- Take Rt. 95 (128) to exit 40, Rt. 129 East.
- Follow signs for Rt. 129 East for 1.5 miles to Wakefield center.
- Follow Rt. 129 East as it turns left.
- Go approximately 1 mile past Wakefield center.
- Turn right onto Farm Street, go past Wakefield High School
- Turn left on Hemlock Rd follow sign to NE Metro Tech HS
The nearest commuter rail stop is Wakefield, on the Haverhill line. From the station, go south and east on North Street and Nahant Street to the High School. Distance is about 2.2 mi. Train schedule is here: https://mbta.com/schedules/CR-Haverhill/timetable
Important Note! The registration is for May 31st, but you can ride any day in May. This is to simplify the registration process, but also make it possible to register after May 1st. If you have any questions please email the century committee at century [at] crw.org
The May century will be the North to New Hampshire route, a CRW classic that we have not held for a couple of years. The routes start in Wakefield, MA, at either the commuter rail station to at the nearby Northeast Metro Regional High School. You will have all of May to ride the century and post your results to social media.
Three routes that start and end at Wakefield’s Northeast Metro Regional High School, 100 Hemlock Rd Wakefield, MA:
- North to New Hampshire 100, 63, and 50
Two routes that start and end at the Wakefield Commuter Rail stop on the Haverhill line
- North to New Hampshire 100 T-time and 63 T-time
The scheduled rest stops will be held at the American Legion Park, 17 Pentucket Ave, Georgetown, MA from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM on the following dates.
- Sunday May 2nd - 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Saturday May 15th - 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM